Join bareface, and have a career with one of the largest respectable modelling and talent agency’s in the middle east.
We are always on the look out for talented, dedicated and passionate people to start their career at bareface. Our diverse team of bookers, admin, scouts and more work together in our offices located in Media City, Dubai. Looking for a new opportunity? Possibly want to change your job? Or want to join bareface? Then see what current job opportunities we have available below.
Had a look below and there doesn’t seem to be anything that suits you? And you strongly believe you would be a benefit to the bareface team. Then email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to seeing what you can offer the team and we will contact you if a position should arise.
InternshipENTERTAINMENTunited arab emirates10 May 2018
Seeking to gain experience in a talent agency? Or desire to develop your communication and design skills?
By the end of the internship you will be able to create model composite cards, organise test shoots, know the in’s and out’s of casting procedures, assist booking models & talents and how to use the bareface booking system. You will also be required to perform tasks such as image editing, general administration, model registrations as well as assisting the team.
You will be trained by our various members of our team in different departments. You should have the following skill sets to be suitable for this position:
- Computer literacy on both PC & MAC
- Knowledge of Microsoft Work, Excel & Power Point
- Interest in design
- Creative ability & flair
- Strong administration & organization skills
- Versatility & multi-tasking
Being a team player in our working environment is a must, as is the ability to be self-motivated and independent. You must be highly diligent, have a mature work ethic, patience and the aptitude to deal with a variety of personalities.
A genuine interest in the model, photography and fashion industry is a MUST! Do what you love, love what you do.
We are looking for a FULL TIME intern, Sunday to Thursday from 10am to 5pm with flexible hours. You must be able to commit to a minimum of 1 month but 2-3 months is ideal.
Please email email@example.com under the subject line INTERN APPLICATION with your CV and cover letter telling us why you should be considered for an internship with bareface, along with the dates of your preferred availability.
Entertainment BookerENTERTAINMENTunited arab emirates
Reports to: Operations Manager -Entertainment
We are looking for a new Entertainment Booker to join our Entertainment Division providing amazing talent to our UAE clients. This position requires you to work as a Booker in the Entertainment division working across all boards including promoters, presenters, musicians, entertainers and performers. A Bareface Entertainment Booker is the first point of contact for both clients and talent and would suit an individual who likes to interact with different personalities and professions. Previous experience working in the entertainment or events industry would be advantageous as there is a creative and technical element involved within the role and are looking for an individual who already works within the industry with experience.
- Day to day bookings – all aspects of a booking from scouting and sourcing talent to booking, negotiating, and administration including contracts, quoting and invoicing.
- Talent Management such as casting calls, scouting and talent development with both local and international talent.
- Meet & Greet walk-ins and talent in the office
- Client servicing for both new and existing clients. Offering an amazing service while meeting targets and business development objectives.
- Database and website management.
- Administrative duties including scanning, updating images & data and filing. Includes collating legal paperwork for jobs and liaising with clients and talent.
- PR & Marketing – collecting image and video collateral to be used in portfolios, the Bareface website, newsletters and social media channels.
- Networking as a Bareface representative – Attending industry events, parties, shoots, gigs, showcases, fashion shows.
- Be an active member of the Bareface team and culture.
- Standard 9am – 6pm office based. Please note this role requires flexibility with working hours during evenings and weekends.
- Experience working in the UAE preferred, must live in Dubai.
- Previous booking experience ideal.
- Highly organised and strong at multi-tasking and prioritising workload.
- Strong administration, sales and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work towards targets
- Previous event management / talent booking pref
- CRM/ EXCEL / WORD / SAGE EXP pref
- An understanding of both the creative and technical elements that are required for an entertainment booking.
A genuine interest in entertainment is a must. Do what you love, love what you do!
Send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the heading BOOKER NEEDED if you believe you would be an asset to the team.