We are looking for a new booker to join our team. This position requires you to work across all boards including promoters, presenters, musicians, entertainers and performers. Bareface bookers are the first point of contact for both clients and talent, this role would suit an individual who likes to interact with different personalities and professions. Previous experience working in the entertainment or events industry would be advantageous, as there are creative and technical elements involved with the role.
– Day to day bookings from sourcing talent to booking and negotiating.
– Administration including contract reviews, quoting and invoicing.
– Talent management such as casting calls and scouting.
– Talent development with both local and international talent.
– Database and website management.
– Meet & greet office walk-ins.
– Client servicing for both new and existing clients. Offering an amazing service while meeting targets and business development objectives.
– Administrative duties including scanning, updating images & data and filing. Includes collating legal paperwork for jobs and liaising with clients and talent.
– PR & marketing – collecting image and video collateral to be used in portfolios, newsletters and social media channels.
– Networking and attending industry events, parties, shoots, gigs, showcases, fashion shows.
– Be an active member of the Bareface team and culture.
– Standard 9am – 6pm office based. Please note this role requires flexibility with working hours during evenings and weekends.
– Experience working in the UAE preferred.
– Previous booking experience ideal.
– Highly organized and strong at multi-tasking and prioritizing workload.
– Strong administration and negotiation skills.
– An understanding of both the creative and technical elements that are required for an entertainment booking.
– A genuine interest in entertainment is a must. Do what you love, love what you do!
Send your CV and cover letter to [email protected] with the heading BOOKER NEEDED if you believe you would be an asset to the team.